About Me

Hi there! My name is Sarah and I'm the proud mommy to two wonderful little girls, Emma and Abby. I'm also the loving wife of a hard working man named Jeremy and we celebrate our anniversary every year on Halloween! I'm interested in web design, computer graphics, digital scrap booking and of course, my family! :) Thanks for stopping by!



Even though I LOVE creating freebies, I do also accept donations in any amount! ~Thank you!




Need to contact me?

Tagger Store & Blog



Search

Loading...

Random

Buy Now at 25% Off!
Friday, July 17, 2009

Remorse Alpha

Yay! I'm on time this week! LOL! Just put together this alpha to match the kit from a couple of weekends ago- Remorse Mini Kit! :) Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.



 




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry , it's impossible to d/l the file from 4 Shared...

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the fun alpha! :)

Kitten said...

Thank you so much for freebie

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!!! :)

stamprgrl said...

I finally got to post it in my blog:

http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com/2009/07/23/is-this-cute-or-what/

Thanks!

-- dalis

seo said...

Hello.
I have seen your Blog... It’s too informative. There are many posts which are really too Good and very useful. There are many web application development service provider and they offers best website
design services.

Please review the site.
Dream consultancy(http//www.dreamconsultancy.com.au) is a Melbourne based website designer, web application development, domain name registration, search engine optimization, e-commerce and web design company committed to providing excellence in seo and website redesign.

Thanks
SEO Webmaster

Gouzinette said...

Very nice ! Thanks !

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Aurélie said...

Thank you !!

Facebook & Twitter

Sarah Bryan's Profile Sarah Bryan's Facebook profile

My Visitors




Blog Archive